U‐Track Certified E‐log system is a completely ELD Compliant, cost effective, State of the Art, Electronic Driver Logs Application that will simplify the new complex rule sets that have been released by the DOT.
U‐Track: Advanced Features & Functionality
- All new Rule Sets including State Variances and Exception Rule Sets
- Advanced Alerting and Notification System lets users know before compliance errors occur.
- Country specific rule sets for Canada, U.S.A. & Mexico
- Automated duty status changes and electronic and electronic Driver logs help drivers through their day.
- Restart Rules, Rest Breaks and Sleeper Berth, Personal Conveyance and Yard Moves provisions; provisions are included.
- U‐Track Certified saves time and money to help Motor Carriers increase profits!
Driver Log Book Requirements:
DOT Regulatory Mandates have been written into the Federal Registry that will require all vehicles to be equipped with Electronic Logging Devices (ELD's).
Further, all drivers will have to produce Electronic Logs by December 2017 and be completely compliant with all new regulations by December 2019. The days of the paper logbook is numbered. Are you ready?