Imagine a High Security padlock that could communicate. It would send you an
alarm if someone opened it and inform you where it is. By understanding the specific security needs of your business and assets, we're offering the U400; the ultimate gatekeeper — strong, smart and user‐friendly. It provides you with intelligent security, combining real‐time* warnings and tracking.
U400 combines a High Security mechanical lock with advanced technological GPS location system and GSM communication. The system uses GSM‐based communication technologies to provide real‐time* information about predefined events and location (RTLS – Real‐Time Location System) through a web‐based application, email or text message.
Do you have a problem securing remote locations? Locations that have no perimeter protection as water lines, cellular sites, train depots and high antennas, as well as heavy equipment (machinery, boats, caravans, etc.) often pose security problems.
One important factor to consider when securing remote locations is the ability of the padlock used to withstand harsh weather conditions. The U400 provides you with an ideal solution for this purpose.
Commerical & Retail:
One of the key priorities In the commercial and retail environment, is ensuring the protection of goods and equipment. The U400 security padlock features smart capabilities that help protect your commercial goods and supplies as well as your valuable equipment.
The U400 padlock features flexible and robust design which makes it ideal for securing storage units, storefronts, containers, vending machines and commercial equipment, both stationary and mobile, making it an ideal solution for commercial and retail purposes. It provides many other features: its embedded GPS and cellular communication capabilities provide you with up‐to‐date information on the whereabouts of your goods 24/7 and if and when they are accessed.
The U400 padlock provides you with up‐to‐date tracking of your cargo all throughout its transport cycle. Its container tracking system lets you know where your vehicles are at anytime. U400 is equipped with powerful GPS capabilities that track your cargo in any location. The U400 padlock can transmit you cargo's location information directly to your mobile phone, you computer, or any other device.
The U400 padlock makes tracking your cargo easier and more efficient than ever, with its ability to define the different kinds of alerts you want to get – upon your cargo's arrival, for example, or upon it being accessed. It also provides you with alert whenever its battery is running low.
Security systems aren't just for big corporations – they're there for your personal use as well. It doesn't matter if you keep your personal goods or highly valuable assets at home or in a storage facility ‐ you need to make that they are properly protected. The U400 padlock keeps them safe ‐ monitored and protected.
The U400 can keep you constantly updated about assets of any size, be it a motorcycle in a parking lot, or a trailer on the move. It is especially ideal as a security device for trailers, or on‐site equipment storage containers equipped a GPS and cellular communication capabilities that let you know where your assets are and alerts you when anything happens to them.
- Battery operated, no external power source required
- Embedded with GPS capabilities, so you will know where it is
- Cellular technology that communicates the lock’s status to your phone or via the Internet
- Robust design for enhanced protection
- Text message or email alert on the following actions:
- Moved out of or into a predefined geographical area
- Low batteries or when the battery is replaced
- Impact Indicator as an optional feature, providing you with an indication of break‐in attempts
- Provides real‐time* information that enable you to decide when your attention is warranted
- Robust first line of defence for protecting valuables
- Ability to define and schedule the information for which you receive alerts
- Reliable and functional with a worldwide coverage
- Saves cost, time and physical intervention, with remote monitoring capabilities
- Allows you to choose the communication device of your choice – cell phone, PC, or tablet